Sunday, January 23, 2011

Angel.....my girl,my rock,my love ,my future

This is my angel in all sense of the word .....my Jazz came into my life when I was very young ,into a marrriage that was unstable with motherhood as far from my mind than anything .....but who knew that she would be my angel giving me the strength to move on from a life not fit for any woman .

Jazz was born with several issues  growing up requiring several surgeries , the last one at 14 which left her wheelchair bound for life , she fights to use her hands and is deaf .

It has been a long journey with my angel a single mom raising her and her brother but it has all paid off

Jazz started college this year and hopes to councel other special need individuals.....I am so proud!

She lives in residence with a roomate and is doing fantastic

She is truley my inspiration in life ,never feeling sorry for herself and always full of laughter ,she is my rock always offering advice to her mom when she needs it ....she keeps me grounded when I start to complain ....she is simply amazing  ....without her none of my dreams would be possible .

No comments:

Post a Comment